Go to top
- Natural casings have distinctive characteristics, full of natural flavour, aroma and are permeable allowing for deep smoke penetration.
- Tender and thin the ovine casings are firm and tasteless as required by the sausage producers.
- Natural casings provide the perfect bite that cannot be matched by synthetic.
- When cooking with natural casing the flavours infuse better and the finished product is more visually appealing.
- Sausage in natural casings stay tender, juicy and maintains a fresher appearance.
- Natural casings help retain the seasoning and its endothermic quality allows the sausage to stay tender and fresh, extending its shelf life.
- When you bite into natural casing sausage you experience a distinctive snap unmatched by any other product.